Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Blog statistics 2008

As I saw it is common to post some statistics about his blog. So also I will follow this "trend" :-)

First of all here the graph of accesse per day. Ultimately there is an average of 25 visits per day. The most visits were on July 1. There were 57 visits :-)



As you can see here most people get directed by a search engine to my page.



The most visitors access from London my page, but there are visitors all over the world.





I wish everybody a happy and good new year 2009 and I would be happy if you continue to visit my blog ;-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'll do that for sure :)
I don't know whether it's common to post statistics :) I just did it from the beginning on, so I did it also for this year.
Funny that most of your users come from London :)

Hope we see each other tomorrow.
Bye